- IF YOU TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID-19, PLEASE REPORT THIS TO THE SCHOOL OFFICE USING THIS FORM.
- For university Covid-19 protocols, please see here: General, Students, Dormitory
- For basic information on how to prevent the spread of COVID-19, please consult the World Health Organization website.
- For information on the situation in Poland, please visit the state website (in Polish only).
- For news from Kraków, go here (in Polish only).
- If you observe any symptoms of COVID-19 and you have reasons to believe that you might have contracted it (e.g. you have recently travelled to one of the countries with an increased number of COVID-19 cases or had contact with an infected person), you should quarantine yourself immediately and contact the respective epidemiologic centre:
Address: Prądnicka 76, 31-202 Kraków
Phone: 12 254 95 55
opening hrs: Monday – Friday: 07:30–15:05, Weekend: Closed
DO NOT go to an emergency room or any doctor’s office without first consulting the epidemiologic centre.
- Please refrain from partaking in any events, especially those with large numbers of participants. Adhere to all the preventive measures at your disposal, paying particular attention to maintaining personal hygiene.