1. Fill in the FORM – Registration for 2020/21 has closed, but you can place your name on a waiting list.
2. Availability of a room will be confirmed by a school office staff member in a response e-mail.
3. To secure the room, payment of the deposit will be required within 3 business days of the receipt of the availability confirmation e-mail.
4. Finalization of the booking will be confirmed via e-mail once the deposit is received by the dormitory financial department.
5. In case of resignation from accommodation at any of the JU MC dormitories, it must be communicated to the School Office by email. If the resignation is made by September 12, 2020, the deposit is fully refundable. Should a student communicate resignation from using the dormitory past that date or not take residence without informing the School Office of that, the deposit will NOT be refunded.
Note: Freshmen applications are prioritized. Non-freshmen will be automatically put on the waiting list; information on accommodation availability (or lack thereof) will be sent to the interested parties by email.
To stay at any of the dormitories over the summer (until September 18, 2020), the application is not required. Please contact the administration of the chosen dormitory directly.