Stay legalization / traveling while awaiting Karta Pobytu or Visa – IMPORTANT

Dear Students,

Please be advised that the persons, who do not have a valid visa or Karta Pobytu legalizing their stay in Poland, but have applied for one and are waiting for the document to be issued (which is verified with a stamp in their passport), can legally stay in Poland until their case is processed.

The stamp, however, does NOT entitle one to travel to other EU or Schengen countries. A holder of such a stamp will be allowed to travel to their home country but will be REFUSED re-entry to Poland. To re-enter Poland, such a person will need to obtain a valid visa.

Please share this information with your colleagues.

Kindest regards,

School Office