Bogusława Adamczyk, MA
Head of Dean’s Office
ul. św. Anny 12, 31-008 Kraków
Division for School of Medicine in English
ul. św. Łazarza 16
Magdalena Kameczura, MA
Vice-Head of Dean’s Office
Head of Division for School of Medicine in English
Tel. (48 12) 422-80-42 ext 18
- US Direct Loans;
- Graduates’ documentation for job applications;
- NBME Subject exams, IFoM (International Foundations of Medicine) exams;
- School Committee Councils;
- Transcripts of grades and examination charts for 1/6 and 2/6;
- Funding of students’ initiatives.
Edyta Stańczykiewicz, MSc
Tel. (48 12) 422-80-42 ext 11
- Class and room schedules for MD programs;
- Rotation and transfer requests from other universities;
- Cooperation with other higher education institutions;
- Rotations of the M-4 students;
- Transcripts of grades and examination charts for M-1 – M-4;
- Erasmus exchange program.
- All USOS-related matters.
Monika Kołek, MA
Tel. (48 12) 422-80-42 ext 20
- Norwegian Loans (Lånekassen);
- Student Evaluation Forms;
- Course Evaluation Forms;
- Document Request Form;
- USMLE exams applications;
- JUMC SME website;
- Transcripts of grades and examination charts for 3/6 and 4/6;
- Student IDs and name tags;
- Dormitory applications;
- Dean’s statements for the UK Foundation Programmes, MSPE for ERAS, MSPR for CaRMS and statistics for internship and clinical electives applications;
- ECFMG Medical School portal and UG Portal (CaRMS) administrator.
- Class performance sheets, contracts and wages (lecturers);
- Record keeping of contracts;
- Databases on contracts – (teachers’ academic degrees, personal data);
- Comparing class performance sheets with class schedules (student group divisions, class types divisions, number of hours).
- DDS program in English;
- Class and room schedules (DDS);
- Diplomas (DDS);
- Summer clerkships in Kraków (DDS );
- Documentation on the DDS program in English.
Małgorzata Obler-Kindlik, MA
Tel. (48 12) 422-80-42 ext 14
- Recruitment procedure;
- Recruitment requirements;
- OAS (Online Application System);
- Current correspondence with students and applicants.
Tel. (48 12) 422-80-42 ext 15
- Tuition fee payments and delays;
- Diplomas for MD programs;
- Summer clerkship documentation (5/6 and 6/6);
- Students’ insurance (malpractice insurance and health insurance for the students of Polish origin, i.e. ZUS);
- Rotations of the 6th year students;
- Canadian Loans;
- Transcripts of grades and examination charts for 5/6 and 6/6.;
- Summer clerkships in Kraków (MD programs);
- Student IDs.
Joanna Kisielewska-Malkiewicz (formerly: Florczyk), MA
(leave of absence)