as per the decision of the Rector of the Jagiellonian University dated March 10, 2020, with the aim of preventing the spread of SARS-CoV-2 amid the JU academia, the following preventive measures are introduced as of now:
- All events such as conferences, university-wide events, faculty-wide events, sporting events and other events organized by the Jagiellonian University are cancelled.
- All business trips abroad and domestic conference delegations of JU employees, doctoral students and students are cancelled, and the domestic delegations are to be limited to those absolutely necessary.
- All visits from foreign guests to the JU are suspended.
- All JU Museum expositions – Collegium Maius, Pharmacy Museum, Botanical Garden – are closed for visitors.
- The JU student houses will not take any new tenants, and visits from non-tenants are forbidden.
- All lectures for the students and doctoral students of the JU are cancelled, and e-learning is encouraged.
- Physical education classes are cancelled.
The above applies until further notice.