DDS and MD Program in English

Do I need a high school-leaving diploma to be eligible for admission to the studies?

Yes, you will need a high school-leaving certification or diploma of secondary education that enables you to study MD programs in the state it was obtained in.


Do I have to complete any specific courses during secondary or supplementary education?

We require you to complete Biology (or Physics) and Chemistry courses during your secondary or supplementary education. The courses should be confirmed by a certification including grade (or an entry in diploma of secondary education) that will sit for the entrance exam in English.

We accept Advanced levels of courses (AS supported by A levels and AP) – level 3 on the National Qualifications Framework. GCSE level (level 2 on the National Qualifications Framework) does not make you eligible for taking part in the entrance exam and admission to the studies. 


Is English language proficiency certificate  required?

If secondary education was led in a language other than English, a document confirming knowledge of English language is required (e.g. International English Language Testing System- IELTS at least 6.5, Test of English as Foreign Language –TOEFL Paper Based Test at least a 510 points test score and at least 3,5 points from TWE, TOEFL Computer Based Test (TOEFL CBT) at least a 180 points test score and at least 50 points from TWE, TOEFL Internet Based Test (TOEFL iBT)at least a 87 points, TOEIC min 700).


Do I need to take the entrance exam even if I hold the IB Diploma? 

Yes, you will need to sit the test.


What documents are required to apply for the MD program in English?

Your application must include:

  • Complete registration form (printed, dated and signed),
  • Motivation letter,
  • Photocopy of the diploma of secondary education or a photocopy of high school certificate (transcript of grades) or photocopy of supplementary education certificate comprising grades in the following subjects: biology and chemistry,
  • Photocopy of a document confirming knowledge of English language, if secondary education was led in a language other than English,
  • 1 passport photograph.


Am I eligible for scholarships based on my nationality and education status, and if so, what are the guidelines of the scholarships? 

Unfortunately, JU MC SME does not offer scholarships to international students. You may still apply for scholarships of other institutions offering such support.

Wielkość fontu